Tuesday, July 26, 2005

What kind of yarn are you?

You are Shetland Wool
You are Shetland Wool.
You are a traditional sort who can sometimes be a little on the harsh side. Though you look delicate you are tough as nails and prone to intricacies. Despite your acerbic ways you are widely respected and even revered.

What kind of yarn are you? brought to you by Quizilla

Hmmm at first this didn't sound terribly flattering, but then the truth rarely is. While not exactly on spot I'd agree with most of this lil' quizzes results. Minus the 'revered' part, LOL.

4 comments:

Deneen said...

I was shetland wool too. Revered, I think not, reviled is what I think they meant. Your subtitle to your blog said "shetland wool" to me anyway (LOL). All my blogging buds were cashmere and kitchen cotton, so I must be the most ascerbic of them all!

PBnJ said...

Me? Bitter?! Never! LMAO!!

and i think you're definatly right about the reviled part, heh.

Anonymous said...

I'm Shetland too. Not exactly sure how I feel about that :)

PBnJ said...

lol ck. yea being called harsh/bitter isn't terribly flattering.

but the "though you look delicate you are tough as nails" comment is pretty good, hahah.

thanks for stopping by!